Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hello New Year

Well it's been a massive year! I posted this pic up on my Instagram yesterday of my New Years Day 2012, next to my New Years Day 2013..
It's been quite the journey into motherhood, and I am still amazed that I am a mum! It has also been 1 whole year that I have started this blog. Whilst I set out to blog alot more than I actually did, I am still proud that I am back at it. I don't think I realised how full on being a mum would actually be, so this year my new years goals are alot simpler.
Less is more, is my motto for 2013. Whilst I still have a few creative things I would like to do, most of all I just want to simplify my life and concentrate on the things I have. I've always wanted to achieve a million things in a year, and I always set out to do waaay too much. Something that 2012 taught me was to slow down, and enjoy the little things in life. So I will do just that..
What are your new year goals??

No comments:

Post a Comment